Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to Isanzunative blog

My name is Zenna a.k.a Grace. I'm a single daughter to Maryanne Mzengi. I completed A-level secondary school in Iringa girls 2012. in June i participated in Redds Miss Singida beauty pageant and crowned Miss Redds Singida. I'm expecting to participate in the Zonal beauty pageant in Dodoma for the coming days. Welcome to my Isanzunative blog whereby you will be able to follow my activities in Singida. Freedom of speech is allowed, preferably positive criticism. Join me to support my native region.

4 comments:

  1. Shukrani sana kwa kuukuuza utamaduni wa Wanyisanzu.
    Mungu akubariki.
    David O. Gang'ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. ts 9c 1, make da goddamn shit runnin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie, i'm back to run the blog again. I will be using bilingual so that some of my people will be able to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey wat is problem y u don update new things!coz most of pipo luk on ur blog bt they told me zat nothng new add up.

    ReplyDelete